Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Gigglin' Boys Layout

Here are my two youngest boys.  They are crazy together!  Mike and James are 11 months apart, and although they say they can't stand each other, one misses the other when gone! 


This paper is from The Paper Loft.  I picked it up last year at Mega Meet -- so I'm looking forward to May 5th when I can pick up some more!!  I then highlighted all the dots and flower middles with diamond Stickles.  (BTW -- I LOOOOOVE STICKLES!!!  I'm a Stickles Junkie!)  The letters are cut out with my Cricut (Cake Basics Cartridge).  I distressed EVERTYTHING and then matted the pictures and added jute where needed.   



I was trying to figure out something else to add to this page -- more embellies or something -- but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.  Between the fab paper and the Stickles and jute, it was boyish enough -- even with the flowers!


I started doing more of my journaling via the computer.  I can say a lot more typing than I can writing!!  Thanks for checking out my blog!! I hope to see ya around!!

Samantha

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Samantha. I like the pages, and those handsome boys too : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to sneak flowers into a boy layout. The colors make it fun without making it girly. Love it!

    ReplyDelete