Sunday, January 2, 2011

Fun Little Notebook for Friends

Hi everyone!! This is my first-ever blog post!! I'm so excited!! Bear with me as I learn how to post captions, photos, etc.  It's quite overwhelming!!  Okay, on to business...

Here is a little notebook that I made. 


My little chickie is cut from Creat-A-Critter, the stamps come from Joy's Life Lots of Pun set, the printed paper is from DCWV Flower Shower pack, solid paper is Stampin Up!, as well as the border punch!  Then a little ribbon, some Stickles (one of my favs!!), and some bling, and my chickie is now complete!! I can't remember where the ovals came from...I can't remember everything, ya know!!

I made a few for my scrapbook friends for tomorrow's scrapbooking excursion!
I plan on posting more as I finish projects.  I have so many in the making it's ridiculous!! I now have some place I can "show off" my accomplishments!!

Well, thanks for reading my first post!!  Have a great evening!!

Samantha

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations my friend!! I like the notebook. Have fun today.

    ReplyDelete