Monday, April 11, 2011

Scrapbook Layouts

Here are several layouts I've been working on over the past few months.  My girlies and I have been spending some great time together scrapping and laughing.  I love the time I spend with them and the inspiration I gain from their constant encouragement.  They're awesome!!


This first one is from the CTMH catalog.  I looove all the buttons!! I'm a blinger and a button lover!! Too bad I didn't have girls, right???



I'm falling in love with sepia and black and white photos!



Of all my layouts, this is my favorite.  Of course, it has my BFF in in with me, my husband!!

Well, that is it for me for this evening.  I want to post more to my blog, so I guess I better get to work!! Have a great night!!

Samantha
(aka buglovinchick)

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Sam! I like seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do a great job keeping the photos center of attention and using embellishments to accent instead of taking over the page.

    ReplyDelete