Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Paint Can Giftie Holders

The weather here in Michigan has been beautiful the last few days.  We'll take what we can get, right?  Well, I've made a commitment to post at least once a day, and with day #2 I'm following through!! Yea, me!!

I made some really cute paint can gift holders for my dad and hubby for Fathers Day last year.  It was a lot of fun and the colors are awesome. 


My uncle is restoring my father's 1937 Chevy and it's going to be painted a deep purple.  This was the closest I could find in my stash!! Dad loved it!!





My hubby was thrilled with his gift can!! It was loaded with two beautiful ties!!  The kids and I really enjoyed putting this together for him. 



Well, that is it for me tonight.  I've got more blog "schooling" to do tomorrow.  Wish me luck!!

Samantha

1 comment:

  1. New to your blog from Crazyabout Cricut FB page. This layout is so stinking cute. Great Idea!!!! My blog is nenerscreations.blogspot.com Hope to see more of your designs. Thanks for sharing.Daynene

    ReplyDelete